Looking for a humorous, inspirational speaker for your church, community, or corporate event?
As a speaker, Karen delivers practical, encouraging content wrapped in fun. Her specialties include:
- Girls’ Night Out and other Women’s MInistry events
- Holiday Luncheons/Teas
- Women’s Retreats
- Community health & wellness events
In addition to being a frequent speaker at women’s retreats and ministry events, Karen also addresses topics related to stress and wellness for corporate functions.
A sampling of her dynamic topics include:
- Just Hand Over the Chocolate and No One Will Get Hurt. When we find ourselves in emotional crisis for any reason (stress, clincial depression, bad hair day…) we don’t have to stay stuck. Regardless of our circumstances, there is always something we can do that will make a positive difference in our lives emotionally, physically, or spiritually.
- All is Calm, All is Bright (and 7 other Holiday Myths). What audience doesn’t need a little laughter and stress-relief during the holidays? A fun romp through favorite Christmas carols provides an opportunity for some myth-busting, plus myriad tips on how to have more fun, and experience less stress, during the holidays.
- Secrets for a Sweeter Journey on the Rocky Road of Life. On the crazy road trip of life, there are mishaps, detours, and even the occasional fender-bender. What keeps the journey sweet? Audience members will enjoy the ride as Karen’s humorous, poignant stories unveil five principles for a sweeter journey, including four surprising places to find joy even in the midst of difficult circumstances.
- Butterfly Lessons. Are you dissatisfied? Longing for change? These principles will empower you to experience the transformation you crave: 101 Game-changing Habits / Getting Unstuck by Giving Up / The Faith Factor
Use the contact form below to receive more information or to request a call back from Renee Berge, your intitial contact for Karen Bouchard Events.
(If you’re not the person planning the event, but would like us to send an Information Packet to whoever plans events at your church or organization, you can fill out this form. And if you’re not sure which form to use, don’t worry about it–the forms may ask different questions, but they both end up on Renee’s desk.)
You can also give Renee a call at 360.929.1391.